Gentle Ear Cleaning with WaxVac

Our body naturally produces earwax which traps dust and other particles to prevent them from reaching the eardrum.   The wax normally falls out of the ear together with any trapped dust.  However, there are some that produces excessive ear wax or have small ear canals that prevent wax from falling out on its own.  This can lead to wax impactions so regular ear cleaning is necessary to prevent impaction.

The most common method of cleaning the ears is by using cotton buds or tips to remove the wax and trapped dust. Though a common practice, this method does more harm than good. Instead of getting the wax out, the cotton buds tend to push the wax deeper into the ear canal where the wax hardens.  Others opt for ear candling but this also may damage your ears if done improperly.

To solve our ear cleaning problems, I’m trying out a new method that promises to be safe, gentle and effective.  The WAXVAC Ear Cleaner is a handy vacuum specially designed to provide gentle suction to draw out dirt particles from the ear.  It comes with a Safety Guard, 8 Color-Coded Silicone Tips and 1 Cleaning Brush.  The ear cleaner itself also features an examining light on its tips.

A silicone tip is inserted into the WAXVAC Ear Cleaner which is then inserted into the ear.  The safety guard ensures that the device is not inserted too deeply into the ear canal making it safe to use. As the ear cleaner is switched on, dried wax and trapped dust and debris are gently and effectively suctioned out.  The tips come in four different colors so each member of the family can have his own tip for hygienic purposes.  After cleaning your ears, use the included cleaning brush to clean the screen of the ear cleaner device.

The WAXVAC Ear Cleaner is an innovative way to safely clean your ears.  It should not be used by those with perforated eardrums though so do ask your physician first before using the WaxVac.

If you want to give this ear cleaning device a try, do so now and take advantage of their Buy One Get One promo now.

Order Here

You may also like...

20 Responses

1. Lorie says:

This is awesome…so need this for my little ones!

2. Kelly says:

This would be really cool to try, even though it’s kinda gross haha.

3. Karen Glatt says:

I have seen this Gentle Ear cleaning system advertised but I did not know much about it. But after reading this post, I see that it really work at cleaning the inside of ears gently. This post explains that I can get my ears cleaned safely and easily in my own home. I like this product!

4. Henria O. says:

This sounds like a great device! I’m always afraid I might harm my children’s ears when I use cotton swabs! Thanks for making me aware of this!

5. Rosie says:

I never heard of anything like this before. It is much less expensive than going to the doctor, esp if you have hurt yourself!

6. Lisa R says:

Sounds like a great idea, saw this on TV as well

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

7. I used cotton swabs my entire life. When I joined the Army , my drill sargeants said to never use a cotton swab in your ears. I have been looking for a safer solution. I thought this product would be the solution. The commercial shows the user emptying a large ammount of wax when they are cleaning the product. I have used this product 4 times and have needed to use coton swabs after use to actually get the wax. There is a small amount of wax inside the tip but I am trying to figure out if this is from putting the device in my ear or if it works a little. I am not giving this product one star since some wax is collected from inserting the device but as far as working like it does on TV, it falis greatly.

8. Tammy S says:

I have seen this before and wondered if it really worked. I could have used this when my kids were small.

9. Heather Garcia says:

I have seen the commercial for this… what I am wondering is if the wax has been pushed too far into my ears and there is a safety device how is it going to get the deep down wax? My daughters have excessive ear wax so this may be something that could them.

10. Amy says:

Looks like it would tickle! But must be effective!

11. peggy fedison says:

What a great device!! I had ear surgery on my left ear and I have to be very careful of how I clean that ear. Would love this item!! What a great concept!

12. Oh I need one of these so bad. The Q-tips are just too dangerous.

13. tara b. says:

i saw this on tv and was wondering if it really worked? maybe if i had this my boys (tween/teen boys mind you) would clean their ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe???

Thanx for the info………

14. Tina says:

This would be a wonderful little gadget to own because I hate using cottonswabs and try not to use them. If I had one of these little miracle machines then I would not have to worry about cleaning me or my family’s ears. Thank you for the amazing review.

15. Jennifer Dysart says:

Wow! I think this sounds neat, I’ve always been paranoid about wax in my ears ever since a dr once pulled a whole ball of it out my ear once, something I can’t do myself with a q-tip alone!

16. Robin O says:

I have never heard of such a thing…but it makes sense. I’m going to check out the website!

17. Cheryl Chervitz says:

This would be great for my hubby who has a problem with wax build up in his ears. Thanks for sharing the info.

18. Rhea Liza Muñ0z says:

I love to try this one… It seems like more effective to clean dirt in the inner ear.. unlike cotton buds

19. Virginia G says:

wow, this really works? it’s a cheap one.