decoration decoration decoration
decoration
leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf
decoration decoration

Teton Rolling Suitcase: A Durable Travelling Companion

Even if people say that it’s the destination that counts in making vacations enjoyable, the little things that seem to be trivial can actually affect your trip.  This could include like an annoying passenger beside you on the plane or having a rickety car rental when you get to your destination.

These are often not within your control; but, there are things that you can take care off to minimize the chances of your trip being dampened by something unexpected.  You might not think anything of it but a durable travel bag is one that you have to pay attention to also.  Just imagine having to lug around a bag that is too heavy even if it does not contain much.  You also do not want to deal with lost items because of a gash or a malfunctioning zipper on your bag.  These are not problems you will have to deal with when you have the Adventurer Rolling Travel Duffle from Teton Sports.

teton sports

I really could not help but be excited when I got this bag.  But, I must admit that my excitement is more about planning the travel that I will take my new suitcase to.  On the outside, it does look quite sturdy.  It is a black rolling suitcase that has a freestanding frame.  Its body is made of ballistic-grade material fabric overlays that are stitched in layers.  There is also a strong polyethylene inner frame that reinforces this bag’s structure.

The first thing that I tried were the zippers – of course, I would have to open the compartments up to see what’s inside.  I was happy to find that the no-snag zippers slide smoothly both ways.  Once I was satisfied with what I saw, I closed the suitcase up and tested the wheels. The two integrated wheels rolled on the floor easily.  I even tried taking it up and down the stairs and through carpeted flooring.  It was fun playing with it, but I knew that the real test is when I take it out on one of my travels.

Teton Sports bag

Watch more about this rolling travel partner on their YouTube video.

Perhaps one down side I can see in this product is that it is not all that versatile.  It’s a great weekender but the size is quite in-between, smaller than a regular suitcase but bigger than your ordinary backpack or duffle bag.  However, with what I had in mind for it, it’s just perfect for my needs.  I really can’t wait to try it out! Perhaps it’s time to book that weekend out-of-town trip I’ve been meaning to have.

If you are an avid traveller like me, you can check this Adventurer Rolling Travel Duffle at Amazon and at Sportsman’s Warehouse.  You can also get this item for free when you join Teton Sports’ monthly giveaways.  Find out more when you visit them at Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

COMMENTS (44)
  • Sandy VanHoey   /   June 5, 2013., 5:22 pmReply

It would really be perfect for when my daughter goes on her conferences for the weekends. I love that it rolls so nicely and is durable.

• Lisa Brown   /   June 5, 2013., 7:51 pmReply

I love the size. I am petite and don't need such a large travel bag, can be too heavy. This unit is well made and is perfect for the weekends.

• Melanie Tucker   /   June 5, 2013., 7:52 pmReply

Helpful review! Love to hear that the zippers are the no-snag kind

• Jessica Eluskie   /   June 5, 2013., 8:40 pmReply

My husband travels a lot for work and he would absolutely love this, thanks

• Stephanie Phelps   /   June 5, 2013., 8:52 pmReply

I have one of their backpacks and love it! I agree they are sturdy! I understand your concern on size but like you said it is great for a short trip or someone who packs light like myself! I love that you tried the Zipper and wells out! Having something that can hold up to those times that may not be easy to navigate is important! Thank you for the wonderful review!

• Clenna   /   June 5, 2013., 9:08 pmReply

Love this bag. I like the durable fabric and the stand up frame.

• Sylvia Zajis   /   June 5, 2013., 10:14 pmReply

Sounds like a great weekend type getaway bag. With busy lives now a days I think that would meet most vacation needs for regular trips. I really like the look of it too, not too masculine for a woman to use too.

• Tammie Pyrzewski   /   June 5, 2013., 10:49 pmReply

This is an awesome bag, I would love this, it covers many areas of what I need for travels.

• kayla sutton   /   June 5, 2013., 11:48 pmReply

I cant wait to win one they seem like great quality!

• scott macmillan   /   June 6, 2013., 12:15 amReply

This is very well designed.I would love to get one.

• julie fields   /   June 6, 2013., 12:20 amReply

It looks really durable and I love all the compartments and zippers!

• Jennifer Mae Hiles   /   June 6, 2013., 3:11 amReply

It looks like a great high quality item. I've always heard good things about Teton products. I like the no snag zipper.

• Gail Williams   /   June 6, 2013., 12:13 pmReply

Although this duffle bag is an in between size, it still is good for one person for a week trip like my husband needs for his business trips!

• Kristi   /   June 6, 2013., 8:11 pmReply

This sounds perfect for my travel basketballing daughter.

• Robin O   /   June 6, 2013., 8:26 pmReply

This looks like a very high-quality bag! I like that is has wheels and an inner frame and looks very nice on the outside.

• Brutus Duffy   /   June 7, 2013., 11:35 amReply

This is sweet! Thanks for the great pictures and review. The material looks durable.

• Betty League   /   June 7, 2013., 7:06 pmReply

I like your review on the Adventure Rolling Travel Duffle bag from Teton Sports. These days I do not even want to own a bag that has no wheels...lol. I'm glad that you informed me about the material and structure design. I do not want any surprises when I travel - like my bag fell apart or a wheel has come off. The photos were detailed and helpful. thank you

• M.Clark   /   June 8, 2013., 1:48 amReply

This is a great duffel, it looks as if it's the perfect size to use as a carry-on.

• Zan C   /   June 8, 2013., 3:03 amReply

This would be a real multi function bag.I can think of a lot of times I could use it.

• Kelly   /   June 8, 2013., 8:48 amReply

Love this, glad I stumbled across this post.

• Patti Wilder   /   June 9, 2013., 9:46 pmReply

this would be a great gift

• Kelly Amos   /   June 9, 2013., 10:44 pmReply

I find that the two biggest issues with most bags are the zipper malfunctions and durability. I have two boys who are infamously rough on any travel bag and I never seem to have a zipper last long. Your review makes me feel good about purchasing from Teton! Thanks so much!

• Michelle Knopp   /   June 10, 2013., 12:58 amReply

The size is great for a weekend or camping trip. I like the durability of this bag.

• carrie steele   /   June 10, 2013., 8:30 amReply

this is a hot bag , awesome & nice & big , tough & lots of room, would be nice for my son when he is on camping trips with his boyscout trips & he could use for football gear , thank you

• Dana West   /   June 10, 2013., 9:52 amReply

Awesome! This would go perfect with my camping stuff!

• Lisa George   /   June 10, 2013., 11:50 amReply

I love that it has a frame support and great zippers. It seems like a great size for my needs. Thanks for the review.

• Beth   /   June 10, 2013., 6:39 pmReply

Love that it rolls and manouvers easily.

• md kennedy   /   June 10, 2013., 11:46 pmReply

This would be perfect for my long trips to Europe - I don't need a lot of stuff (I have a washing machine) so it would help me manage my packing!

• angel d   /   June 11, 2013., 1:16 amReply

looks great.

• Elizabeth Gentry   /   June 11, 2013., 11:17 amReply

This would be so great for weekends away or for trips to my mom's house :)

• Katie Smith   /   June 12, 2013., 1:56 amReply

This is a great review! Definitely has me considering purchasing one of these bags!

• misty farmer   /   June 12, 2013., 4:11 amReply

This is what I need when I take my family of 5 camping! Looks awesome!

• Megan   /   June 12, 2013., 4:18 amReply

That in-between size is getting more popular now - especially if it can slide in under the carryon size limit. :)

• wendy b   /   June 12, 2013., 7:34 amReply

Thank you for the great review. This bag looks like it can definitely hold up to the trials and tribulations of travel....I want one.

• Dani Osenbaugh   /   June 12, 2013., 12:23 pmReply

This bag looks great! My hubby needs a new travel bag.

• Diana Krupiczewicz   /   June 12, 2013., 12:40 pmReply

We travel a lot & this would be great to use on our get aways!

• Judith Smith   /   June 12, 2013., 5:23 pmReply

It sounds like it would be perfect for our weekend road trips to go camping.

• Richard Hicks   /   June 12, 2013., 11:48 pmReply

Teton has some really high quality stuff. Would love to have this to make my traveling a little easier

• Amanda   /   June 12, 2013., 11:59 pmReply

My husband and I often take mini-vacations over the weekends and this small suitcase looks like it would be perfect for that!

• Donna Cairns   /   June 13, 2013., 4:37 amReply

would be great for me and my daughter for when we have a mini getaway ..looks very durable

• Lisa Williams   /   June 13, 2013., 8:09 amReply

I need a rolling suitcase to keep my clowning supplies and costume pieces together. I would love to see if one of these would fit my needs because I know it would be tough enough to last a good long time.

• Michelle Cain   /   June 13, 2013., 9:51 amReply

This would be great for a weekend getaway. Thanks!

• Mar@Emy Cooks   /   June 13, 2013., 11:02 amReply

I like the idea of a rolling bag since I like to do weekend travelling, awesome!

• Rosanne   /   June 13, 2013., 12:13 pmReply

This review came at the best time possible as my son is leaving to stuy abroad and we were looking for good portable luggage that would fit a lot but be easy to transport