Maggie Bags Campus Tote: A Tote Like No Other

Every girl would have a tote in her closet.  But, no other tote can compare with the Maggie Bags Campus Tote Bag.

I’ve been through several totes in my lifetime.  Totes are supposed to be a catch-all.  With everything that I carry with me everyday, I need a tote that is durable.  But, I do not want to sacrifice fashion too.  I don’t want to look like I’m carrying a sack over my shoulders all the time.

So, I was really happy to have gotten this Maggie Bag to take on a test run. Surprisingly, it kept up with me and carried my daily load without budging a bit – the seams are still intact and no stitches came loose especially where the handles were stitched to the body.

Bags from this online retailer are innovatively made from seatbelt webbing material.  This industrial material is not normally used for retail applications since it is not easily manipulated.  But this manufacturer has succeeded in coming up with unique bags that puts together durability and fashion.  Although the lines, shapes, and construction of these totes might not exactly be perfect, these bags are nonetheless stylish.  It is versatile enough for moms to take on their day-long string of errands or for teenagers to take to school carrying all their books and what-nots.

I love that I got the one in Cranberry Red.  It’s just the right shade of red that’s not glaring to the eyes yet bright enough to add a splash to any outfit.

It comes with the signature purple satin lining that feels luxurious when you reach inside your tote for your car keys or for your trusty notepad.

There are also several pockets inside to hold your cellphone, keys, and cards.  The metal trimmings all look hardy without intruding into the stylish appeal of the tote.  The zippers are YKK brand – definitely made to last.  There are also four nickel-plated studs that protect the bag’s bottom.

If you want a versatile, durable, stylish, yet affordable tote like mine, you can shop at Maggie Bags online. Get 15% off Maggie Bags Premier Line until May 15, 2013. Use the code HotFunStuffs – this code is case-sensitive.

About Maggie Bags

Facebook / Twitter

You may also like...

38 Responses

1. Margaret Smith says:

These bags looks so adorable. Love that they are made of seatbelt webbing. They have to be so durable.

2. natalie nichols says:

I really love the different colors they have, especially that dark red.

3. I just love these maggie bags.

4. Charlene says:

These bags are really nice. They must hold up to a lot of abuse since their made of seat belt material. Wish I could afford one. They are very expensive.

5. Susan Broughton says:

I really like the bright beautiful color that they have for these bags. They are a nice size as weoll

6. Christa says:

I love the tropical bag

7. I really like the look of the Maggie Bags. They look versatile, pretty, stylish and useful. It looks like they have a lot of room to put your stuff which is great. I love the lining of these totes. It really is beautiful. Thanks for the great review!

8. Christina says:

I want them all in every color!!

9. Leanna H says:

I like the Balley vag in the black cherry combo.

10. samantha s says:

these bags are so unique and different from anything i’ve ever owned! i would love to get one as a gift.

11. Sa'Misty says:

I want the multi colored campus tote so badly!

12. laurie nykaza says:

These bags are all so cute I love the bright colors and they way they are styled especially the Bailey Bag

13. Debra Gibbs says:

Maggie bags were made just for me.. Exactly what I need in a bag, will only compliment my wardrobe no matter what I am dressed for. I want one, two, three…………oh you know I really want one of each in each color.. I love bags

14. md kennedy says:

These bags are so beautiful and look so well-designed – I cannot believe they are made from seatbelt webbing! So “greeb.” I’ve wanted one for sooooo long…..

15. Carolyn Colley says:

I love the Maggie Bags, they are really made good and they look very nice, I have one and I’m proud to take it any where.

16. cheryl lister says:

beautiful bags – love all the vibrant colors!

17. Deborah D says:

I love that these bags are sturdy & well made.

18. Keara B. says:

I just love that these are made from re-purposed seat belts- very green! Plus, they’re gorgeous. I’d love to have one of these for my everyday bag. Thanks for a great review!

19. Karen McMahon says:

I am really loving all of their bags! I am in love with the Butterfly bag the most.

20. Lorraine m says:

LeConte Messenger – it will fit my 17″ laptop

21. Debra Simning-Chapman says:

Love the recycling, and the designs with great colors.

22. Robin Wilson says:

I like the Tote of Many Colors – Classic: Open Top

23. Susan Johnson says:

I got one of these totes for my mom and she loves it! It’s made so well, and can most certainly take a beating, as she takes it everywhere. She loves the fact that it has little feet so the fabric doesn’t touch the ground when she sets it down,and it’s very roomy and holds everything without looking like one of those gigantic feedbags so many women carry around. I would love to win one for myself!

24. Kathy flanagan says:

I love that these bags are made from recycled seat belts.the colors are so bright. I would like to have several..

25. Pamela Warren says:

this bag must be very sturdy and its so cute

26. jessica cashen says:

I do not have a Maggie bag, but would love one very cute

27. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

I learned about Maggie bags/totes about a year ago and I decided then that I have to have one! They are so perfect for me and the designs are so my style. I love that they are made from seatbelts and the colors are just amazing.

28. Jill Jacoby says:

I really love the whole idea of these bags and have been watching them for a long time. It is refreshing when a company comes up with a unique and useful product that is stylish. I also love that they put studs to protect the bottom of the bag.

29. Jill Jacoby says:

I love the Maggie Bag Butterfly Bag. It is stylish and a great size for me.

30. Robin Wilson says:

What a wonderful bag! That thing looks like it was made well enough to last forever and ever! I love the color of that one too! Thanks for bringing this to us!

31. Peggy Greco says:

The bag is stylish, practical and complement any outfit.

32. jennifer mcdonald says:

i truly love these bags. everything about them. the colors and styles. simple. amazing.

1. May 5, 2013

[…] Read HOT FUN STUFFS’ FULL REVIEW HERE. […]

2. May 5, 2013

[…] Read the entire review over at Hot Stuff’s! […]

3. May 5, 2013

[…] Read HOT FUN STUFFS’ FULL REVIEW HERE. I also reviewed them a while back you can read it here. […]

4. May 5, 2013