Welcome to my Multiply Online Shop

Some self-confessed impulsive buyer like me produced a lot of stuffs which are only stuck in the closet over the years. Most of them are already given away to relatives and friends. But only few months ago, I realized that I could sell them out. I am not really an expert in marketing but some friends in the blogosphere encouraged me to try it out. They recommended the Multiply Marketplace. I was surprised because I have an idle personal Multiply account (became my online diary) created several years ago and not aware that they are now into e-commerce. And setting up a shop is so easy!

Before I was selling pre-loved but with preserved quality items for babies, toddler and even adult’s apparel and shoes. It was tried and tested that an online marketplace is far more effective nowadays. But I decided to halt it for the meantime and focused on offering blog services. But soon enough, I will be adding more products here!

So, see my newly-named online shop, Blog Services! Come and please patronized it!

multiply shop

Why choosing Multiply?

1. Multiply has efficient advertising strategies. From the Multiple site itself, they promote sponsored links which is very useful for sellers and buyers.

2. Very easy payment options.payment options

3. With different methods of shipping the products and services.

shipping

Know more how to set up your own online shop in Multiply and be guided by simply visiting their Frequently Asked Questions page. By the way, two of my favorite shops in Multiply are Xari-Xari store and IndigoBaby!

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. giay says:

Just the same thing, my multiply account had been idle for sometime and I am thinking on how to maximize it. At the back of my mind, put up my own shop as well to monetize my preloved items and some unused stuff. Goodluck to you sis!

2. Mitchteryosa says:

When FB was still unknown, I used to spend my spare time in Multiply and found the most cheapest party needs that I required for my girls’ birthday parties.

3. Write Mom says:

I’ve been thinking about putting up a business so I guess it would be good to visit Multiply one of these days.

4. Wow! I have a multiply site too! It is easier to sell nowadays. 🙂

5. Marvs says:

Congrats! IMHO, Multiply still offers greater flexibility than Facebook when it comes to setting up an online shop.

6. hehehehe… me iba ka na namang kalolokohan! Goodluck on the blog services!

7. elmo says:

cool products.good luck to your shop.

8. Cielo says:

This post reminds me to stop procrastinating and open the online shop that I had been planning for months now.

I love the idea of putting an online shop for all monetized blogs, might consider creating one too…gaya gaya lang ehheheh

9. jared's mum says:

don’t you just love the new Multiply Marketplace? Just like mommy Mitch, I also used to frequent Multiply for bargain books + kiddie stuffs + just like you, I also love IndigoBaby, especially their Earth Pockets bag, which is just very useful {I wanted to have a new one in a different design :D}

10. genefaith says:

Now it’s time for me to update my Multiply esp. that I started my online shop:) Thanks for the heads up:) and good luck and God bless to your online ventures:)

11. Karen says:

would like to open my own multiply store, mamu. ok ba if i use my old account?

12. i’ll check back my account if it’s still ok. 🙂

13. Maricel says:

Best wishes to your online shop! 😀

14. clarizze says:

me, too, have idle multiply account. still, thinking what to sell:)

found ur site thru FBU,visit me soon:)

15. Semidoppel says:

So that’s what the Multiply official was talking about last Blogger Fiesta

16. Iba na talaga ang multiply. I have to resurrect my already dying multiply site. =)