decoration decoration decoration
decoration
leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf
decoration decoration

Korea Electronics Show: Be there when it happens

Many are now excited to attend the most extravagant Korea Electronic Show this year.

The exhibition is expected to be full packed with participants from different nations who are interested in multimedia and home entertainment, living consumer electronics, car electronics and securities, imaging and solutions, ICT,  convergence and other applications, modules, parts and materials.

But wait, aside from a huge electronics expo, there will be various conferences and talks about the future of information technology and how would different government shape their policies in this regard. Moreover, the meetings will provide fresh insights on how companies can develop their products in the future with a touch of better IT solutions.

See a snapshot of the Smart Korea Conference Programs. (Click the image to enlarge.)

smartconference

And this year’s theme: Be Smart!

And in lieu of this, an Smartphone app will be released soon for KES 2011 participants!

KES 2011 is Coming Soon!

Among the main features of this application are:

* Pre-registration for KES

* A comprehensive guide to the event

*Introductions on major sightseeing places and restaurants near the area of exhibition

* Real time news and links with KES twitter

* You can see the arrange buyer-seller meetings and the QR codes from exhibition booth and the company information

For more information:

Visit www.kes.org.

Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/kes.org

Twitter: www.twitter.com/kes_info

Don’t miss all the opportunities! Be there when it happens!

KES 2011 is Coming Soon!

Tags: KES 2011, Korea Electronics Show

COMMENTS (16)
  • mitchteryosa   /   September 21, 2011., 10:49 amReply

I would really love to attend this show, sana my boss will consider.

• Ricamae Morales   /   September 21, 2011., 10:08 pmReply

Wow, I would love to attend this too but hopefully my budget would be enough. Interesting electronics show!

• Cecile Abigail Esteban Cinco   /   September 22, 2011., 9:55 amReply

Such events take technology into the future. :) C5 @ 21 Days To Form A Habit

• Moorey Lopez   /   September 24, 2011., 8:29 amReply

This is one rare great event especially now that technologies are fast changing! Kudos to KES 2011!

• Luchi Torres   /   September 24, 2011., 8:36 amReply

If my time permits me, I will be attending KES 2011! Am so excited! Thanks for posting this.

• ChinChin   /   October 12, 2011., 9:19 pmReply

I wish to attend this great event!

• Jen Adams / Sexy Nomad   /   October 12, 2011., 10:56 pmReply

Oh wow! This is such a fantastic IT event. Who else are going? :)

• supermommyjem   /   October 13, 2011., 1:03 amReply

Sure I will be there if I am staying there. It will be exciting to learn what's new in IT industry.

• koreaname   /   October 13, 2011., 5:40 amReply

KES is a must-attend event especially for those who are tech and electronic lovers. We should not miss this.

• Trisha Sy   /   October 13, 2011., 6:23 amReply

Goodluck to those who are attending this historical event for techie people! This is also an opportunity for businessmen. I hope to encouraged to father to attend this.

• jared's mum   /   October 13, 2011., 10:52 amReply

if only i can afford it, i'd go to korea to see this exhibit, not that i am tech-savvy, i just think it'd be fun! :)

• Karen   /   October 13, 2011., 10:20 pmReply

My sister made it to the KES opening. Sigh, I was not able to witness it.

• Desiree   /   October 14, 2011., 7:12 pmReply

I was there last year and I will not definitely miss it this year! Hope to see everyone here on that event.

• Krafty Max   /   October 15, 2011., 8:50 pmReply

Hop'n by from Hop Along Friday Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM Krafty Max Originals

• Rebecca R   /   October 16, 2011., 9:44 amReply

I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :) www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

• Allyson Bossie   /   October 16, 2011., 11:56 amReply

I am following the blog hop and subscribed via GFC as masugr. Hope you can stop by http://mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com and follow me back