Laptops and Computers For Sale At Ayosdito.ph

Yeah right, my laptop crashed down by viruses!
Oh my, I can’t live without my laptop and internet.

It’s a good thing I have a neighbor who immediately volunteered to fix my laptop. Unfortunately, he has to reformat it since my computer is already contaminated with more than 3,000 viruses and malwares! Aaw! And sadly, I wasn’t able to make back-ups and I suffer a big lost of my word files and pictures.

The computer technician neighbor adviced me to buy a new or add memory for my laptop. However, I’m apprehensive about the idea since I’m currently on a tight budget. But to my heart, I know it is necessary to have a replacement for the laptop I have been using for several years now. Then, he suggested to check on AyosDito.ph where I can find laptop accessories or computer for sale!

Oh yes! Why I didn’t think of it in the first place. Me and my senior moment! I remember that we had our first car through searching online classifieds on AyosDito.ph.

And I got excited after seeing this? Affordable yet reliable laptops and computers and accessories for sale! Perfectly fit to my budget!

AyosDito.ph is not just into selling or buying products or services. But they also provide their customers of useful tips like how to buy computerswhich I need to help me decide on which laptop or computer is the best yet budget-friendly.

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Peachy says:

problem solved!

2. nice advice, i better check it out

3. pep real says:

I’m thinking of getting some new gadgets too. Maybe ayosdito would be a good option. thanks for the recommendation 🙂

4. Karen says:

Ayos. Nice post.

5. Jhongmed says:

If you want to Buy or Sell online go to AyosDito.ph. I’ve tried selling my services here and you can do it with few easy steps. @madivinereyes:disqus thanks for sharing this.

6. Ning says:

wow nice finds there sis!! happy shopping im on Ayosdito also but its digital camera for me and i easily found my target hehhe…

7. blankPixels says:

At my computer shop, whenever I’m in need of a replacement for any computer parts, I check out AyosDito.ph ’cause it’s really a good place to find cheap but quality PC parts. It’s good that we have these sites so we won’t have to scour Greenhills or Gilmore for the best deals on computers. 🙂

8. ruthilicious says:

I am not really good in knowing what parts to buy for pcs. but I do buy from ayosdito for clothes and accessories! Hehe

9. Anonymous says:

ayos na ayos pala ang AyosDito.ph, they also have technical infos. 🙂

10. Anonymous says:

ayos na ayos pala ang AyosDito.ph, they also have technical infos. 🙂

11. jared's mum says:

one day i’d love to browse ayosdito for a suitable laptop replacement to my old and well-worn pc, good thing there’s a site like ayosdito where not-so-very techie persons like me can get tips on which laptops + other gadgets to get 🙂

12. Eihdra says:

I also suggested this to my friends because it’s easy to browse and lots of info. Yaiks! That many viruses and malwares eh.. hehehe there is such a thing called professional antivirus…